Date and Timing-Sun, 27 Nov 2016 8:00AM
Place-Bandra West , Mumbai Western Suburbs
We, the Admins of MumbaiOgraphy are highly delighted to inform & invite all members of the MumbaiOgraphy Community that we have scheduled a photo walk at ‘Equal Streets’. So Come and join us on Sunday, 27th of November 2016, 8.00am.
Photo Walk Destination: Vile Parle (west)
Photo Walk Date & Timings: 27th November 2016, 8 Am – 11 am
Meeting Point : Mithibai College, Main Gate.
How to Reach : When you reach at the station, you need to catch an auto rickshaw which shall take you to Mithibai College.
Registration Link – https://goo.gl/forms/9WCqSusmmzI92MmT2
About place : Equal Streets is a sustained community movement towards the provision of better and safer walking and cycling infrastructure in our city. The Equal Streets movement is constituted by a growing number of citizens groups, cycling clubs, NGOs and residential welfare associations that have all come together for this common cause. The Equal Streets movement is supported by the Mumbai Police and the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai. Everyone will have access to these open spaces on Sunday mornings. Activities like yoga, zumba and street dancing (tentative) will be conducted and people of all age groups are welcome to participate and interact with the community.
Please confirm your availability at least one day in advance.
– Important information regarding the Photo Walk:
1. Smoking and Drinking alcohol during the Photo-walk is strictly prohibited.
2. Respect for the natural reserve and its’ inhabitants. Do Not Litter, Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
3. Advisable that you wear a sturdy pair of shoes as quite a bit of walking is involved.
4. Carry at least a 2 litre of water to avoid dehydration.
5. Everyone will individually bear the cost of Travel, entry Tickets and expenses on food etc.
6. Photo Walk Participants must respect the culture and seek permission from the subject if they want to capture something which might be personal, commercially non viable or protected.
7. MumbaiOgraphy is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent.
Like this event ? Share it with your friends !!